- Success has made failures of many men.
- Cindy Adams
- Fortune does not change men. It unmasks them.
- Suzanne Necker
- Never refer to any part of his body below the waist as "cute" or "little"; never expects him to do anything about birth control; never ask if he changes his sheets occasionally; never request that he sleep in the wet spot.
- C. E. Crimmins
- "No man ever listened himself out of a job."
- Calvin Coolidge
- "By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong."
- Charles Wadsworth
- "Life is a foreign language; all men mispronounce it"
- Christopher Morley
- "Man is made or unmade by himself. In the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself. He also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy and strength and peace."
- James Allen
- "There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty."
- John Adams
- "Every man serves a useful purpose: A miser, for example, makes a wonderful ancestor."
- Laurence J. Peter
- When a man comes to me for advice, I find out the kind of advice he wants, and I give it to him.
- Josh Billings
- When a man gets talking about himself, he seldom fails to be eloquent and often reaches the sublime.
- Josh Billings
- A man is a person who will pay two dollars for a one-dollar item he wants. A woman will pay one dollar for a two-dollar item she doesn't want.
- William Binger
Mens Quotes Page 12